THE GREAT ARCANUM DISCOVERY 

THE GREAT ARCANUM DISCOVERY 


The Pew Research Center presented the conclusion of its worldwide survey entitled "The Global Religious Landscape" in December 2014. A conclusion of the survey stated 84% of the world's population believe there is God or gods. Therefore, by extrapolation 16% of the population believe there is no God. The conclusions are scientifically validated to be credible. Accordingly, 100% of the worlds population believes in God, gods or no god. Humanity cannot have knowledge of something in which humanity believes. The antithesis of humanity's knowledge is their disregard of truth. No knowledge of humanity's own reality, brings about the manifestation of ignorance about everything they believe in. As a result, belief and knowledge are two different things. Knowledge is validated truth, verified by facts of reality. Belief is the conjecture of opinion and it can be either yes or no. A believer will make the choice of which. Belief exists when there is no knowledge of a given subject. If a person believes in the subject, it is impossible for the person to have knowledge of the subject. Belief is intended to be nature's tool, to aid humanity in developing a temporary solution, until facts of the issue can be discovered. Today, belief is misused by humanity. It is used as a permanent truth in their minds. According to a Pew Research Center survey on the Global Religious Landscape, 84% of the world population believes in God or gods. By extrapolation, the remaining 16% of the population believe there is no God. Those numbers represent 100% of the worlds population believe in God, gods and no god. It is impossible for those that are believers, to have knowledge of what they believe. Since human existence on the earth, we have always believed, but have never known the purpose for our existence or the responsibilities of our purpose to exist. All creatures on earth have purpose and reason to exist and they function accordingly. Human decision is the reason for human disregard of the knowledge that is the guide for human survival. The discovery that 100% of the world population are believers, leads to the awareness that humanity knows nothing about facts for our continued existence on the earth. For thousands of years, we have knowingly disregarded the knowledge for survival, but have accepted the conjecture of human belief as truth without the knowledge for our salvation.

© 2018 LAPAEL Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

  • Lapael Facebook
  • Twitter Social Icon